Haxe Cryptography Library
That was forked from:
The original project can be found at [http://code.google.com/p/as3crypto/](http://code.google.com/p/as3crypto/)
Although unofficial, this GitHub-fork includes community fixes and patches.
Consult the CHANGELOG for implemented fixes and contributors.
Copyright (c) 2007 Henri Torgemane
Modifications (c) 2011-2013 Tim Kurvers and various other contributors Ported to Haxe (c) 2016 Carlos Ballesteros and various other contributors
A cryptography library written in Haxe that provides several common algorithms. This version also introduces a TLS engine, more commonly known as SSL.
haxelib install haxe-crypto
- Protocols: TLS 1.0 support (partial)
- Certificates: X.509 Certificate parsing and validation, built-in Root CAs.
- Public Key Encryption: RSA (encrypt/decrypt, sign/verify)
- Secret Key Encryption: AES, DES, 3DES, BlowFish, XTEA, RC4
- Confidentiality Modes: ECB, CBC, CFB, CFB8, OFB, CTR
- Hashing Algorithms: MD2, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, RMD-160
- Paddings available: PKCS#5, PKCS#1 type 1 and 2
- Other Useful Stuff: HMAC, Random, TLS-PRF, some ASN-1/DER parsing, ROT13, UUID, UTF-8, UTF-16