ufront-mvc library is the core MVC framework used to handle web requests in Ufront.
- Controllers - Respond to web requests (page visits, form submits etc.) - Return a response (a rendered view, some HTML, some JSON, a redirect, or anything else) - Interact with APIs, Sessions, Authentication and more via dependency injection.
Views - A flexible view engine that can work with any runtime templating system, including:
- [haxe.Template](http://haxe.org/manual/std-template.html) - [erazor](https://github.com/ufront/erazor) - [hxtemplo](https://github.com/Simn/hxtemplo) - [hxdtl](https://github.com/ajukraine/hxdtl) - [mustache](https://github.com/TomahawX/Mustache.hx)
- Easy to support compile-time templates like erazor, detox, tink and more.
- APIs - Easy to set up APIs that interact easily with the rest of your app. - Work well with dependency injection - you can inject anything into them, and have them injected into a controller or another API. - Work seamlessly on the server, and are able to be used asynchronously client-side.
- Other features - HTTP Sessions - Flexible authentication system - Low level access to the HttpContext - Automatic logging - to the server, to a file, to the browser console etc. - Easy to extend with Middleware, RequestHandlers, LogHandlers and ErrorHandlers. - Flexible caching implementations
- Ufront MVC does not provide the "Model" in MVC - but take a look at ufront-orm.
- Please use the Github Issue Tracker to report bugs.
- Pull requests always welcome, please ask on
- Contributions to this README are definitely welcome!