This is a simple engine for making OpenFL games easier, and taking away some repetitive and tedious OpenFL work.
- GUI controls: Currently only Radioboxes and Checkboxes exist.
- GUI Skins: Fully customizable skins that are used for all GUI controls.
- Fonts: Easier font management
As seen on our website at Colour ID, the roadmap for this engine (in its most basic form) is as follows:
- (Current Task) More GUI components: Dropdown menus, sliders and tabs.
- (Pending) Scene and layer management: The ability to create, manage and go to scenes, and add and remove layers for 2.5d effects.
- (Pending) Container components (with scrollbars): Simple container and flow layout panel.
- (Pending) Simplify Sound and Grouping: Just a simple Sound and Playlist class for sounds, and Grouping for reusable objects.
You can either download from source using:
git clone https://github.com/twinspire/twinspire-engine.git
Or you can download from Haxelib:
haxelib install twinspire-engine