Three.js externs for Haxe
The aim of this library - fully automated (regex-based) conversion from TypeScript to Haxe.
How to update library
Install refactor library:
haxelib install refactor
- Edit Makefile and change ThreeJS version to desired at the
TAG = rXXline.
Run in the root repo's folder (in my case I use MinGW on Windows):
- Manually check files. Documentator helps your:
TAG = rXXline in
ThreejsDocumentator.exeafter correcting typescript, run
- native-ts - original typescript files (automatically downloaded if not exist - git must be installed);
- raw - one big haxe file - result of the conversion TypeScript->Haxe;
- manual - manually created files (copied to library at final step);
- unused - files from labe-me project, which not exists in current externs (need to check them in future);
- documentator - C# application to help writing documentation and fix typescript;
- native-js - original three.js files (used by documentator only).
- postprocess.rules - edit this to fix Float->Int;
- extract_classes.rules - regexs to find classes/interfaces (used to split raw haxe file to separate class files);
- extract_vars.rules - regexs to find & save exported vars;
- postprocess_vars.rules - regexs to process exported vars files.
By default, main
three.js file does not embedded.
Small external files (placed in the
example folder of the original ThreeJS) embedded automatically on imports.
You can control embedding:
- to embed main uncompressed
- to embed main minified
- to stop auto embedding small files use compiler option: