Pixi GAF Player
What is Pixi GAF Player?
Pixi GAF Player is still at a early stage of development, supported features match with the availables demos. Also read Requirements of GAF Pixi Player below.
What is GAF?
GAF is a solution that allows porting animations created in Adobe Animate or Flash Pro into an open format GAF and play back them in different popular frameworks, such as Starling, Unity3d, Cocos2d-x and other. More info...
What are the main features of GAF?
- Designed as “What you see in Animate/Flash is what you get in GAF”;
- Doesn’t require additional technical knowledge from animators, designers and artists;
- Allows to port existing Flash Animations without special preparation before porting;
- Supports 99% of what can be created in Animate/Flash Pro;
- Small size due to storing only unique parts of the animation in a texture atlas and a highly compressed binary config file describing object positions and transformations;
- High performance due to numerous optimizations in conversion process and optimized playback libraries;
What are the integral parts of GAF?
What is SWF to GAF Converter?
GAF Converter is a tool for conversion animations from the SWF files into the GAF format. It is available as standalone application GAF Converter, Unity GAF Converter and GAF Publisher for Animate/Flash Pro. More info…
What is GAF Format?
GAF stands for Generic Animation Format. It is an extended cut-out animation format. It was designed to store animations, converted from SWF format into open format, that can be played using any framework/technology on any platform. More info…
How do I create GAF animation?
Use Animate or Flash Pro to create an animation in a way that you familiar with. There is no restrictions on document structure. Then you have to convert your animation using Standalone GAF Converter.
What are the supported features of Animate/Flash Pro?
GAF Converter can convert 99% of what can be done in Flash Pro. Vector and Raster graphics; Classic, Motion, Shape and Path(Guide) Tweens; Masks; Filters and more…
How does the conversion work?
GAF Converter has two conversion modes: Plain and Nesting. Each mode is suited for certain tasks and has its own features. More info…
Where I can find examples of using GAF?
You can find several demo projects in demo directory here.
Requirements of Pixi GAF Library:
- You need to use Haxe-Pixi and PixiJS v4
Configure the GAF Converter as you see on screenshots below
Click on the configuration button
Uncheck the save as *.Zip option
Uncheck the compress *.gaf option